REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSIONS IN AUSTRALIA
The admission requirements for both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree vary from Institution to Institution. International entrance requirements for admission mainly see:
• Details of your qualification that you have already taken/ are taking.
• Grades/Points you’re achieved in the qualification.
• Your area of interest for applying admission.
• English Language Proficiency.
1. IELTS – normally minimum 6.0 Overall bands without less than 5.5 bands in each band (or) 6.5 Overall bands without less than 5.5 bands in each band.
2. Or – equivalent score in TOEFL, PTE and soon.
• For MBA programs, you need to have a good score in GMAT, IELTS 7.5 bands, and relevant work experience.
HOW TO APPLY
We want to make life easy for all students to get their admission in Australian Universities/Colleges.
FOR EXPERTS ADVICE APPLY NOW
We are group of people that helps you in overseas educational system.
STEPS FOR STUDYING IN AUSTRALIA
Australia offers wide range of courses including your lifestyle and possibilities for career growth.
Business Administration, Business Studies, Business Management, Marketing, International Business
Accounting & Finance
Accounting, Banking & Finance Professional Accounting, Financial Management
Tourism Management, Tourism & Hospitality, International Tourism
Art and Design
Architectural design Art Therapy, Arts History Interior Design, Textile Design
Computer Engg, Electrical Engg, Mechanical Engg,Civil Engg, Aeronautical Engg, Marine Engg and More
Emergency Nursing, Genetics Nursing, Geriatric Nursing, Occupational Health Nursing Public health Nursing
Health Care Management, Social Care Management
Law, Civil Law Criminal Law, Corporate Law International Law, Legal Studies, Political Law, Management Studies
Our experts and abroad educational consultants work with a wide variety of countries, across different educational programmes and career development programmes which includes visa services and extra